|How can we help you……..
Making a smooth transition from Indian GAAP to IFRS reporting requires a great deal more than just technical knowledge; it has various facets that are industry specific as well. We have developed global resources — people and knowledge — to form industry-specific multidisciplinary teams – accounting, valuations, tax and information technology – to provide the benefit of our broad experience and the latest insights from our worldwide network.
Our approach to IFRS conversion engagements is based on a philosophy of involving senior personnel from engagement planning right through to report delivery.
We believe that this is a key element in how our service solution distinguishes itself from our competitors. Our team of senior professionals assist you in the decision making process required in adopting IFRS, especially regarding critical IFRS 1 elections as well as the issues around valuations, taxation and other complex calculations and disclosures.
As a part of the 5th largest global accounting organization, we blend deep international bench strength with the proactive, experienced, and responsive partner-level attention you deserve. We will work closely with you throughout your transition process striking the delicate balance of being accessible and available.
Our IFRS Global Conversion Methodology depicted below has several features that we believe are essential to a successful conversion.
- Project Management – IFRS is a significant undertaking and should be managed as such.
- Quality Control – using our Local, National and Global resources to ensure high quality deliverables.
- Partner-focused approach – our methodology incorporates our senior professionals at all phases of the project.
- Project Plans that are deadline-driven – IFRS conversion deadline dates have been established and our project planning will take these deadlines into consideration.
- Attention to detail – some of the most complex issues are not necessarily the ones that take the most time. Our methodology pays careful attention to all IFRS issues and details.
We offer high quality tailor-made consulting and assurance services, to assist your company in becoming IFRS compliant. We are up-to-date on the latest information and procedures involved in this transition in order to provide our clients with the best possible services.
Our bouquet of services under this business unit includes:
- Training on IFRS
- Basic Awareness Programme
- Comprehensive Training
- Quick Impact Assessment / Review
- First time adoption of IFRS - Complete end to end project consultation / execution
- Ongoing - Restatement / Translation of financial statements as per IFRS
- Annual or Quarterly Attestation / Review of financial statements drawn as per IFRS
- And more ……